These 5 new items above are amazing for anyone to add to their makeup collection. These products alone can create a beautiful natural and sheer makeup look.
1. Too Faced Lip and Cheek Tint in Poppy - This product is so good, it looks great as a blush applied with a stippled foundation brush or as a lip colour. It is quite pigmented when applied on the cheeks so apply lightly and build the colour if needed. It gives you a beautiful lush colour that looks healthy and natural.
2. The Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand in Gold - Wow this product is perfect for that golden, dewy makeup finish. I LOVE any highlighting product but this is one of the best I have tried. The golden colour is a nice change from the pearl or bluish toned highlighters that are also on the market. It is easily applied with your finger or the brush on the end of the wand. I put it on the top of my cheek bones, under my eye brows, on the upper bow of my lip and a tiny amount on the ridge of the nose and forehead.
3. The Smashbox High Definition Concealer - I don't normally use concealer but thought I would give this one a go. It is really lightweight, fluid and easy to apply. I put it under my eye stretching from beside the top of my nose across to the edge of my eye and diagonally to the bottom of my nose - creating a triangle shape. This helps with creating a more contoured look.
4. Garnier BB Cream in Light - This is my new favourite product. I am in love with this, and it's only around $10. This is such a great day time product, it's sheer, blendable, dewy and gives you a nice glow. I like to apply this over the concealer with some ID bare minerals powder in light over my nose, eye, chin and centre on the forehead.
5. Kit Cosmetics Foundation Sponge - This is great to roll over your face with the palm of your hand to set your foundation. It helps give a flawless, airbrushed appearance.
For best results with makeup apply St Tropez bronzing mouse the night before to your face and body and wash off in the morning. This gives your face colour and radiance once your makeup is applied. It also stops that patchy makeup look.